e(fx)clipse adds JavaFX tooling to your Eclipse IDE and provides:
- FXML editor including a live preview
- CSS editor who knows all JavaFX properties and provides auto-complete and validation
- (and many many more features)
The tooling is known to work on:
- Eclipse Luna SR1/2
- Eclipse Mars M5
You can install the tooling into your IDE using the following p2 repository.
e(fx)clipse comes with a powerful runtime platform built on top of the Eclipse 4 Application but uses JavaFX for rendering instead of SWT. The e(fx)clipse runtime platform is production ready and used in a number of commerical products.
In case you need SLAs, consulting and commercial support please get in touch with BestSolution.
The runtime artifacts are publised as:
- p2 repository at http://download.eclipse.org/efxclipse/runtime-released/1.2.0/site/
- R5 bundle repository at http://download.eclipse.org/efxclipse/runtime-released/1.2.0/site/repository.xml.gz
The runtime platform is using Eclipse Luna SR1 as its base and adds many many cool features on top of it. If you are interested in some highlights coming with 1.2.0 release please use this link
Next release 2.0
1.2.0 is the last public release of 1.x series unless something very serious shows up until the next scheduled release 2.0 which will be shipped as part of Mars Release Train.
For customers with service contracts additional releases with backports of bugfixes will be available through BestSolution channels if requested. If you are using e(fx)clipse in your commercial products get in touch with us.